The Institute of Directors (IoDT) ON BEHALF of Tanganyika Farmers’ Association PLC is pleased to announce that TFA PLC is looking for interested individuals from diverse backgrounds to fill the vacant of Directors seat. The term to be filled will begin in November 2022.
The fields we are looking for shall include but not be limited to Agriculture, Economics, Finance, Risk and Compliance.
TFA is one of the major stakeholders and most effective players within the agricultural sector in Tanzania since it commenced operations in Tanganyika, in 1935.TFA has more than 4,800 members (Shareholders) representing a cross-section of the Tanzanian farming community.
The IoDT is a voluntary and unique nation-wide membership organization for directors in their ‘individual’ professional capacity with a mission to promote best practices in corporate governance through professional development training and consultancy to those charged with governance duties”. It is also the voice of Directors (both private and public sector enterprises).
1. Diploma or Bachelor Degree from a recognized Institution in the country.
2. The candidate must be one of the shareholder/member of TFA with share Certificate.
3. Experience of 15 years and above in senior position from a reputable organization and or business.
4. Previous experience in Board seating.
5. Women and people with disability who meets the minimum qualification are encouraged to apply.
6. Minimum age is 21years and not above 70 years.
7. Governance training, fair knowledge and experience of working in agriculture industry of Tanzania is an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
1. Candidates who meet the minimum qualification are supposed to send their application with the following documents
a. Covering letter explaining how you meet the requirements and the value you will add in the Board which should not exceed 2 pages in Ms. Word OR Pdf.
b. CV which should not exceed 3 pages with three referees.
c. Certified copies of your certificates.
d. A copy of your share certificate.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30th July at 16:00hrs.
Application letters should be addressed to;
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
INSTITUTE OF DIRECTORS IN TANZANIA,
P.O. BOX 1320,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.
For more information visit the IoDT website www.iodt.co.tz or call: +255 (0) 22 2933814